Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Boring Week

Well this week was quite boring - there's really not much in terms of stories, adventures, or pictures, so unless you want to hear the mundane you can quit reading (we won't be offended). Chris and I were both sick most of the week, but towards the end were able to get back to school and work. However, school and work were more than enough to drain our tired and healing bodies so we really didn't do much else.

But, some FUN news:
My drivers license came in the mail which means I am officially an Andrew now on my SS card, my drivers license, and bank cards - woohoo!

Other than that, well, let's see, we went to the temple and did sealings for the first time on Saturday. We've really been looking forward to this for a while. It was really neat...........and then I fainted. Then we left early. Then Chris worried a lot. Then I had the night off work so luckily I could rest. (Let us know if you want more details on this story - Chris is quite dramatic in his telling. Now he just laughs about it - the worry didn't last long.)

And I really can't think of anything else to say.

Except that Christ bought me flowers. Just because he loves me. Wow I love him. And these are the prettiest flowers that he's gotten yet (I've taught him well).



We promise to make next week's blogpost a little more exciting.


Remember to pray and remember to play,
Mr. & Mrs. Andrew