Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Chris's Birthday

This update is from me this week... sorry 'bout it.




Tuesday was my birthday and Dani made sure it was the best one yet. Monday night after her training shift at Texas Roadhouse and my evening class, we headed down to Grandpa and Grandma Hall's to stay the night. We were able to pick up our vacuum and bedsheets (the last wedding gift stragglers), grab a bookshelf for Naomi, and then we headed to SLC to go to the climbing gym. After last week's freeze-out while attempting to climb outside, Dani decided to get us day passes at Momentum so we could climb to our heart's content. How did I get such an awesome wife?


We drove back to Logan that night so I could get to my EMT class, but after class Dani surprised me with my favorite Texas sheet cake (and all 23 candles!), some climbing gear, and the best: a coupon book of massages. Did I mention how awesome Dani is?

Anyways, other than that we've been busy with work and school. Classes for me are going great, and Dani just finished her training at Texas Roadhouse! She's loving it so far and is looking forward to having a consistent schedule and making some good friends.

- Chris