Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Birthday with a Bang

This week has been perfect. Dani planned a man-cation for my birthday on Wednesday! She bought me a box of bullets and we went out shooting at the range, and after that we exhausted ourselves climbing at the gym. She surprised me by preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner with all my favorite foods - bacon, raspberries, havarti cheese, and marinated steak.

I also enjoyed receiving birthday cards and calls from the Roylances, Naomi, both grandparents, and texts from several other family members and friends. Best birthday ever.

Slow-motion captured the muzzle-flash from my handgun. Sweet!
Despite my advanced age, that is not a dad-pooch around my belly.
My under-shirt was just bunched up beneath my tshirt. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Best marinated steak I've ever had!

Dani totally made this day awesome. I sure am lucky to call her mine - she's my greatest blessing!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really ARE lucky! Couldn't have been more blessed. :-) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete