Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Photos from the Bay

On Saturday Dani and I went to Auke Bay with Ben to help him with a photo/video assignment for a friend. While we were out there he let me borrow his camera again to play with. There were a few bald eagles enjoying their high perches over the water, and they didn't seem to mind me playing the tourist.

The professional at work

Ben's assignment was to get footage of the bay and some grizzled fishermen/women for a video about halibut conservation in Southeast Alaska. While Dani and I aren't fishermen, we tried to look as grizzled as possible and seemed to pull it off. It was hard to keep a "devastated face," and Ben captured some pretty good bloopers. Check out the final trailer and the outtakes on his new website! He also posted on there some amazing long exposure photos taken that day and since. I hope someday to be as talented as he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment